In this episode of WichitaLiberty.TV: Foreign trade is an important issue in this year’s presidential campaign. Heritage Foundation economist and Senior Policy Analyst Bryan Riley explains concepts that voters can use in making an informed decision. View below, or click here to view at YouTube. Episode 111, broadcast February 28, 2016.
- Heritage Foundation website
- Heritage Foundation on Facebook
- Heritage Foundation on Twitter: @heritage
- Bryan Riley at Heritage
- Heritage Center for Trade and Economics (CTE)
- 2016 Index of Economic Freedom: Yet More Evidence of Free Trade’s Benefits
- Freedom to Trade: A Guide for Policymakers