In this episode of WichitaLiberty.TV. Fred L. Smith, Jr. is the founder of the Competitive Enterprise Institute. He explains the problems with excessive regulation and a large administrative state. Episode 145, broadcast April 2, 2017. View below, or click here to view at YouTube.
- Competitive Enterprise Institute
- Fred Smith biography.
- Ten Thousand Commandments: An Annual Snapshot of the Federal Regulatory State
- CEI Center for Advancing Capitalism
- The Morality and Virtues of Capitalism and the Firm
- Toward a Thinker/Doer Alliance: A Grand Strategy for Liberty Advocates