In this episode of WichitaLiberty.TV: Karl Peterjohn and Bob Weeks provide a preview of the congressional and gubernatorial election for the Wichita area in November 2018. View below, or click here to view at YouTube. Episode 216, broadcast November 4, 2018.
In this episode of WichitaLiberty.TV: United States Representative Ron Estes joins Bob Weeks to talk about the tax bill, his op-ed in the Wall Street Journal, and Susan Estes tells us what Mrs. Smith does when Mr. Smith goes to Washington. View below, or click here to view at YouTube. Episode 174, broadcast November 25, 2017.
- Ron Estes Congressional Office
- Estes for Congress campaign page
- Congressman Ron Estes on Facebook
- Wall Street Journal: The Democrats’ Kansas Distraction: They’re trying to make my state’s 2012 tax cuts into a cautionary tale, but there’s no comparison (may require subscription)
- Washington Examiner: Rep. Ron Estes: Republican tax reform puts families first again
An interactive map of voting in the special congressional election in Kansas district 4, for Sedgwick County only.
Intensity of red indicates higher percentage of votes for Ron Estes. By using the interactive map (link below) you may zoom and pan. Click on a precinct to see details of its vote. Precinct sizes — in terms of the number of voters — vary widely. Precincts cast anywhere from one to 950 votes.
This is data for Sedgwick County only. (It’s the only data I have at the moment.) Sedgwick County cast 67.9 percent of the votes in the district.
Click here to access the interactive map. Built with Google Fusion tables.