Kansas Governor Sam Brownback addressed a luncheon gathering at the Wichita Pachyderm Club to set the record straight on what he called myths. Recorded on October 14, 2016.
- The Kansas tax plan is failing.
- Kansas schools have been cut.
- State employee pensions are severely underfunded.
- Kansas highways are crumbling.
- Welfare numbers are down because we are kicking people off.
- Vulnerable Kansans aren’t being served.
- Kansans are fleeing to Missouri.
View below, or click here to view at YouTube.