Earlier this week Wichita Geophysicist Dennis Hedke delivered a lecture on the science underlying global warming. He also covered the severe economic impact that the ill-considered war on carbon dioxide emissions will have.
You can read my coverage and notes by clicking on Wichita Geophysicist explains climate science data.
Now Dennis has made some of his charts and notes available, and with his permission, I’m publishing the document below.
(This is a Scribd document. Click on the rectangle at the right of the document’s title bar to get a full-screen view.)
- Global warming alarmism: the money motive
- Why climate models are wrong
- Wichita Geophysicist explains climate science data
- More doubt about man-made global warming
- Increased number think global warming is “exaggerated”
- Temperature Errors and Response Raise Doubts
- Fraud, deceit, and misinformation regarding carbon dioxide
- Global warming testimony released
- EPA suppresses internal global warming study
- Global warming rope-a-dope